Thursday, July 30, 2009

Updates

So, I have the new dollkey script done. I jusat need to add one tiny little thing to it and it's finished and will go into beta whenever that happens. I managed to hit all my goals, and then some.

Trust me; the AiTech dollkeys are already kickass, and they've just become even more kickass.

Now, I have to finish up a couple of things I'm doing to the dollytalker script. It';s taking a bit. I'm not able to really focus on scripting at the moment. It all just slips through my fingers like fine sand. There's moments when I get it back solid, and I script like mad then, but I'm slowing down a bit. Ugh.

Either way, I have good feelings about getting this stuff pushed out soon, as well.

So yah; expect great things, soon (can't put a date to it, but yah. Soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment